This procedure is applicable for iMRSone 2.0 Omnium1 system only
Before the actual update, the iMRSone App or OmniBrain App must be given update permission in the Android settings.
1. Swipe up on the Omnium1 home screen to see all available programs.
Click on the “Settings” icon
2. Next on “Apps & notifications”
3. Next on “Advanced”
4. Next on “Special app access”
5. In the following window on “Install unknown apps”
6. Now click on the app (e.g. iMRSone) to which you want to grant the update permission.
7. Activate the update permission.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 if you also want to update the second app (e.g. OmniBrain).
9. Make sure that you have an active connection to the Internet (WIFI).
10. Go back to the home screen and launch the app you want to update.
11a. If an update is available, a message should appear in the main window of the app after a few seconds that a new software version is available.
11b. If no update message appears, please click in the app on “Settings -> About” and then on the button “Check app new version”
12. Click on “Yes”.
13. In the window that opens, click on “Install”.
The latest version of the app is now installed and can be launched. An active internet connection (WIFI) is no longer necessary.