OMNIUM1 SYSTEM #
- D/A Converter, OmniMat, OmniPad, OmniSpot – 3 Years
- Tablet – 1 Year
- OmniBrain, Power Adapter and other accessories – 6 months
Extended Warranty #
Swiss Bionic Solutions offer Carefree 48 and Carefree 60, basically a 1 and two years warranty extension to the default manufacturer’s warranty for the key components. You can also purchase a separate 2-years extended warranty for iMRSone 2.0 Omnium1 tablet.
Following components are covered by extended warranty:
- Control Panel / Tablet
- D/A converter, Connector box
- PEMF/Hybrid Applicators (i.e. Mat, Pad, Spot, Probe, FIR Mat)
Following components are NOT covered by extended warranty
- All accessories including 20 pin cable, power adapter
RETURN OF FAULTY ITEM #
- The customer is responsible for the shipping of the faulty item to the nearest service centre in the region.
- For items under warranty, Swiss Bionic Solutions will cover a 1-way return shipping of the replacement or repaired item back to the customer, using any shipping method it sees fit.
- In the event the item returned from Customer is not faulty or the fault is not covered under warranty, the customer will have to cover both way shipping cost, including returning of the item back to them.
- For sending back a faulty item to the service office for further investigation: https://imrsasia.com/return-shipping/
The manufacturer’s warranty covers any manufacturing and product issues. It does not cover damages caused by customers, or wear-and-tear (i.e. aesthetic) related issues. If there is any sign of tampering of equipment, the warranty is considered void.