Omnium1 2.0 Promotion
Omnium1 version 2.0 stock is in! For the month of May, get a free OmniBrain when you purchase the Omnium1 Complete bundle. Contact us now for more information. Find out more about the new Omnium1 version 2.0 features here.
6/12 Month 0% Interest Installation Plan with OCBC Credit Card available.
The omnium1 tablet comes with lithium batteries. Expected lifetime is around 2-3 years based on average usage (3-5 times uses, 1-3 charges per week), but again, mileage may vary based on many variables. Regardless the fact here is your battery will die and will no longer hold the charge after that. In the event your battery can’t even charge up to 15%, you may have an operational issue even you have connected the unit to the wall adapter, as the system may complain the battery is insufficient to run the applicator. What can you do?
- Contact the nearest Swiss Bionic Solution’s service centre to have your battery replaced. Depending on where you are and where your service centre is, the cost may range from USD 100-200, factoring the shipping cost. New Omnium1 2.0 will have a user replaceable battery. So one other option is you can opt for a trade-up option if that’s available within your region.
- If your tablet is no longer under warranty and you are not willing to spend extra to have the battery replaced, one way is to remove the battery connection from the tablet. The system can still run correctly with just the wall adapter, however, do note that you will always need to take note of adjusting the time once it’s completely powered down with no battery attached, as the system time will be reset. We recommend you engage a qualified service centre to remove the battery connector, as opening up the casing requires some skill so as not to break the parts. Also do note that once you have the battery removed, the tablet will no longer under any form of manufacturer’s warranty or support.
There are times where your battery seems not charging correctly, or it doesn’t go to 100% regardless of how long you charge it. This may be a sign of either a battery failure or your battery need to have a calibration exercise. The Android system keeps track of the battery % and may not always reflect 100% the actual state of the battery. Over times, what registered in the system may be out of sync, and this causes all sort of battery related issues. Before looking at the battery replacement option, you can try to calibrate the battery to see if that helps.
This is one of the most common (non-rooted) approaches in battery calibration.
Note: Do not do this too frequently and unnecessarily. Lithium batteries do not like such extreme exercise as this will shorten their lifespan.
- Discharge your tablet fully until it powers itself off completely (dead). You can try to run the tablet in a high-intensity (i.e., intensity 400) setting with the Pad or Spot continuously. This should deplete the battery in a maximum of 4 hours.
- Turn the tablet on again. It should turn itself off quickly again.
- Now, plug the charger to the tablet, and without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen says 100%.
- Unplug your charger and remove from the tablet.
- Turn the tablet on. If the battery indicator still doesn’t show 100 per cent, then plug back the charge with the tablet on, and continue charging until it hits 100%.
- Now, remove the charger and reboot the tablet. If the tablet still doesn’t indicate 100%, plug the charger back in until it hits 100%
- Repeat this cycle until it says 100 per cent (or as close as you think it’s going to get) when you start it up without it being plugged in.
- Finally, let your tablet discharge all the way down to 0% once more and let it turn off itself.
- Charge your tablet with the tablet turned off until the on-screen says 100%.
The process above should re-calibrate the system battery percentage.
The above process may not work if the problem is due to
- Battery is dying physically. You need a replacement. If your system has been active for more than a year, then there is a high possibility
- Your charger is not working or have connection issue. Always check for presence of the “charging symbol” as there is no charging light indicator on the tablet.
Introducing new stretchable cotton flex cover for Omnium1 Omnimat applicator. Removable & washable. Available for order now.
- Price: SGD 77.50 (for Singapore customers, inclusive of 7% sales tax)
- HKD 465 (for rest of Asia) before applicable tax
- USD 59.50 (for Australia and New Zealand) before applicable tax
Contact us for ordering and shipping cost.
In some rare occasion, you may see the below (or screen layout with Chinese Character) like below. Do not Panic; even you are not familiar with Chinese Character. Just follow few simple rules, and simple character recognition skill will be able to get you out of this.
What happened here is you have triggered the factory testing mode. Factory testing mode can be activated when you power up the tablet while holding on to the -Vol button. This screen is meant for factory testing purpose, so do not attempt to run any test unnecessary (if you do understand Chinese).
To get yourself out, remember the following:
- Power button = Selection
- +Vol = Return to the previous screen (or you might see in the sub-screen, usually the last line as “返回“
- -Vol = Scroll through selection
- 重启手机 = Reboot
It depends on which screen you are at the point in time, always use the -Vol button to scroll to the last line of the menu option (which means “return to the previous screen”). Keep doing this until you see the main screen (above image). Then scroll to the last line and choose reboot (重启手机), and then press Power button once.
You should be out of the wood safe!
Starting with immediate effect, you are able to purchase iMRS Omnium1 Extended Warranty for an additional period of 12 or 24 months during your initial system purchase. For existing customers who purchased the Omnium1 system during and before Oct 2016, you are allowed to purchased the extended warranty, provided your main system (i.e. Omnium1 Tablet, D/A converter, Applicators, etc.) are still under warranty. The extended warranty will not cover items that have already exceeded original warranty period. Exceptions are for replacement tablets with serial 20150429-xxxx series. Please contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- The extended warranty applies extended 12 months to the original warranty period. For instance, Carefree Plus 12 will add 12 months to Omnium1 Tablet (12 months + 12 months = total 24 months), Applicators (36 months + 12 months = total 48 months), OmniBrain (6 months + 12 months = total 18 months), and etc.
- The extended warranty has to be purchased during the initial system purchase, except for customers who purchase the system before November 2016, subjected to approval.
Before answering this question, let’s understand the definition of medical device as defined by Singapore Health Science Authority (HSA):
What is a Medical Device?
A medical device is a product or equipment intended for medical use, such as to diagnose, monitor or treat diseases, or as a supportive aid for people with physical disability. While many medical devices such as x-ray machines, dialysis machines, infusion pumps and cardiac pacemakers are used by doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to help them diagnose and treat patients in hospitals or clinics, there are also a number of medical devices that are used by the patients, care givers and public in the home setting. Examples of common medical devices that you may use in your daily lives include wound dressings, digital thermometers, contact lenses and wound irrigation solutions.
Products such as body toning equipments, magnetic accessories and massagers, are not medical devices. These products are only intended for general well-being and do not prevent, diagnose, treat or alleviate injuries or diseases.
Purpose and Intended use of Omnium1 System
With the Omnium1 magnetic resonance stimulation system, weak, pulsating electromagnetic fields are used to activate various physiological processes in the body by improving the cell membrane potentials through accelerated ion transfer. This occurs through resonance effects triggered by the magnetic field pulses. The strength of these magnetic fields is no stronger than the average magnetic flux density of the Earth’s own magnetic field.
The Omnium1 resonance stimulation system can be used for the purpose of:
- Overall Well-being
Is Omnium1 a Medical Device?
So in short – Omnium1 is NOT a medical device. If there is any doubt in its use, please contact us for further information. As each country’s definition of medical device may have some minor difference, the above statement may not be applicable to all countries.