As iMRS’s PEMF works at the cellular at a very low magnetic intensity level, not everyone can feel the effect immediately during the use. However there are means to verify the effect of PEMF scientifically. These includes:
• Clinical documented case histories
• Dark field microscopy and thermography before and after treatment
• Observation of daily life activity (improved energy and stamina)
• Mobility test – finger-floor distance test – muscle measurement test
However the most valuable verification is still the user’s personal perception before and after MRS application, though it does taking some conscious effort to eliminate any placebo effect. In general, following is what we observe:
- 50% of the patients initially feel nothing during the first treatment
- 10-20% feel tingling or other sensations
- 60% feel a loosening of the back muscles following treatment
Visit http://pemf.sg on more unbiased information on PEMF effects.
← How to verify the PEMF effect?