Latest Update 20-Jan-2019 with the actual production unit
iMRS One 2.0, or Omnium1 2.0 is the first major upgrade since its initial release in 2014 with a major redesign of key hardware components and operating platform. The key focus of this upgrade is to make Omnium1 more reliable and practical for home use in the various situation. Omnium1 2.0 is all about MAKING OMNIUM1 BETTER! Following is a detailed review of the latest iMRS system from Swiss Bionic Solutions
New Exciting Features:
- User removable battery compartment. This is a very significant improvement as unlike mobile phone or tablets; the Omnium1 system is expected to last for more than three years, upward to even a years or more with proper care and maintenance. With a removable and exchangeable battery, this will help to prolonged the usability period. The other benefit of removable battery feature is it addresses the shipping restriction by many couriers and shipping agencies, as many of them no longer ship electronic components with high-powered lithium batteries. Being able to separate the battery from the tablet easily, now we can have more options for shipping.
- New Tablet housing shape (a P shape) that offers better handling and can also serve as a tablet angled stand for better visibility. This is good for on flat surface (i.e. desktop) display. Also, this new design does make the tablet looks more like a professional control unit instead of normal off-the-mill tablets.
- Improved 20-pin flat cable with supporting sleeve-edge. The 20-pin flat cable despite its sturdiness in design, it is still one component that is subjected to many twists and pull during usage. The new 20-pin cable has a strengthen sleeve to minimize the pressure at the connecting edge.
- New Power Adapter with a more sturdy connection and slightly bigger internal diameter for better connection. The power adapter jack connectivity issue is another one common problem faced with the 1st generation Omnium1, and this is definitely a timely improvement.
- New material for applicators (OmniMat, OmniPad and OmniSpot). While the new applicators were made available since late-2018 (read post here), this is made official as part of new Omnium1 2.0 package.
- Casing Material for the new D/A converter is housed with additional aluminium cuff, which serves as a perfect layer for heat absorption and dissipation. What this means is it will minimizing overheating of D/A converter that requires a cool-down period between intensive sessions.
- The new battery (18650 lithium batteries) is the similar grade as those used in Tesla electric cars. Lithium batteries and technology is always the Achilles heel of modern portable technologies, and the company has spent a considerable amount of resources and researches in bettering the battery technology for the Omnium1 system.
- The system now runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating platform, up from the earlier Android 4.4.4 KitKat version. This is a significant jump, but may not means a lot if your primary usage is the Omnium1 Apps. Regardless this is still an important update as there are many new Android applications no longer support version 4 and below.
- Less is better. Omnium1 2.0 removes Android Play Store to prevent users from downloading and installing unnecessary applications. This is a smart move as we would prefer the user to keep the tablet purely for the use of iMRS applications. Android platform is handy for Over-the-Air (OTA) upgrades. Of course savvy users are still able to manually install the downloaded application via .apk installation – however, we don’t see any value in doing so.
Introducing new stretchable cotton flex cover for Omnium1 Omnimat applicator. Removable & washable. Available for order now.
- Price: SGD 77.50 (for Singapore customers, inclusive of 7% sales tax)
- HKD 465 (for rest of Asia) before applicable tax
- USD 59.50 (for Australia and New Zealand) before applicable tax
Contact us for ordering and shipping cost.
The latest Omnium1’s applicators are now covered with the bio-compatible PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC) material that is used in the flagship iMRS system, as compared to the PU leather used in the earlier version. The material is much more durable in all climate conditions, especially in the hot and humid climates. The material also shares the medical certificate used in iMRS, though Omnium1 is not a certified medical system. This is to ensure the Vinyl material is bio-compatible and bio-tested to the required medical requirements.
Contact us for trade-in options.
The Energetic Approach to Health – Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF)
Magnetic field therapy is one of the world’s oldest form of healing. Today, like many other old-age therapies such as acupuncture, qi-gong, ayurvedic, etc., magnetic field therapy is enjoying a true renaissance in the world complementary and alternative medicine. With the advent of technology, latest magnetic field devices using Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) technology can significantly promote vitality, holistic health and wellness according to existing scientific and medical findings.
In this session, we will take a glimpse into the future of energy medicine and what role Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) technology – a very efficient yet a controversially discussed holistic application for many conditions play. We will take you back into a brief history of PEMF, environmental problems, and its health implication.
About the Speaker – Wolfgang Jaksch
Wolfgang Jaksch, a German native, is an international speaker, CEO and founder of Swiss Bionic Solutions. He is one of the visionary leaders in the worldwide development of PEMF. From potential casualty to health, he became the leading provider of PEMF solution for home use worldwide. Apart from lecturing and teaching health benefits of PEMF, he also develops all related products himself together with his own team of engineers and manufacturing facilities.
With effect from January 2018, the price for both the iMRS and Omnium1 systems will be increased by 5-7% across the board globally. According to Swiss Bionic Solutions, this is due to the increased cost of materials and also overall business cost globally. The price has not been adjusted for the last four years, since 2014.
While price increase is never good news for consumers, however, it does reflect a couple of things behind the scene. In the face of more new PEMF products at lower cost in the market, the company chose to increase instead says much about its confidence in their products. The company will continue to offer attractive and valuable promotions every month for all to take advantage of. Don’t miss out this month’s promotion.
Experience the natural wireless charging technology for your body at Booth A30 Fit For Life Exhibition at Mid-Valley Kuala Lumpur, 21-23rd April 2017 (Friday to Sunday) 10am – 7pm.
Early bird registration for our PEMF workshop by Dr. Lim Lit Sing at Summit Hotel, 13th May. Find out more here: http://imrs.sg/pemf-workshop
Starting with immediate effect, you are able to purchase iMRS Omnium1 Extended Warranty for an additional period of 12 or 24 months during your initial system purchase. For existing customers who purchased the Omnium1 system during and before Oct 2016, you are allowed to purchased the extended warranty, provided your main system (i.e. Omnium1 Tablet, D/A converter, Applicators, etc.) are still under warranty. The extended warranty will not cover items that have already exceeded original warranty period. Exceptions are for replacement tablets with serial 20150429-xxxx series. Please contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- The extended warranty applies extended 12 months to the original warranty period. For instance, Carefree Plus 12 will add 12 months to Omnium1 Tablet (12 months + 12 months = total 24 months), Applicators (36 months + 12 months = total 48 months), OmniBrain (6 months + 12 months = total 18 months), and etc.
- The extended warranty has to be purchased during the initial system purchase, except for customers who purchase the system before November 2016, subjected to approval.
Alternative and complementary medicine are all the rage. More and more people are concerned about health care,
prevention and wellness. The beneficial effect of magnetic fields has now penetrated into traditional medicine.
Although to this day this application is still facing a healthy degree of skepticism, much has emerged in research and
development of pulsed electromagnetic fields over the last two decades. The latest devices on the market, can
significantly promote vitality, holistic health and wellness according to existing scientific and medical findings.
iMRS = intelligent magnetic-resonance-stimulation is the most innovative and effective technology today for active
and easy to implement prevention and wellness for home and professional use. We cordially invite you to learn
about the basic knowledge and the relationship between nature and the organism and to experience the active
principle of the iMRS with its numerous positive effects live.
About the Speaker: Wolfgang Jaksch, CEO and Founder of Swiss Bionic Solutions That produce world’s no. 1 PEMF system, intelligence Magnetic Resonance System (iMRS). Wolfgang brings his 20 years of PEMF knowledge and experience to Asia. Not only you will learn about the history and application of PEMF, you will also get to hear his incredible life story and experience on how the PEMF technology saved him from a life threatening illness, and how he become a CEO of a leading provider of home use PEMF systems.
Wolfgang Jaksch, CEO of Swiss Bionic Solutions (Click to watch WAVE, the Movie)
Hotel Armada Petaling Jaya, Arcadia I, Level 3, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Date: Tuesday, 26th April 2016
Time: 7:30pm – 10:00pm (Registration starts 7:00pm)
Address: Lot 6, Lorong Utara C, Section 52, Darul Ehsan, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Car Park Rate:
All guest attending events at the hotel shall be entitled to a flat rate parking fee of RM8.00nett per vehicle per entry, subject to a validation stamp located at the pre–function foyer of the event. Parking rate is subject to change without prior notice
An incredible business opportunity for anyone who are passionate in scientifically proven complementary health solution for every person.
About the Speaker:
Wolfgang Jaksch, CEO and Founder of Swiss Bionic Solutions That produce world’s no. 1 PEMF system, intelligence Magnetic Resonance System (iMRS). Wolfgang brings his 19 years of PEMF knowledge and experience to Asia. Not only you will learn about the history and application of PEMF, you will also get to hear his incredible life story and experience on how the PEMF technology saved him from a life threatening illness, and how he become a CEO of a leading provider of home use PEMF systems.
Wolfgang Jaksch, CEO of Swiss Bionic Solutions (Click to watch WAVE, The Movie)
YMCA Singapore,TCT Function Room 2
1 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238824
Saturday, 10th October 2015
2:30pm – 5:00pm
(Registration starts 2:00pm)
Nearest Public Transport
Nearest Bus Stop
Bus 7, 14, 14E, 16, 36, 64, 65, 77, 106, 111, 124, 128, 139, 162 and 16 Walking 1 mins from bus stop B08041
Nearest MRT station
Dhoby Ghaut MRT (NS24) – Walking 3 mins from Exit A to
Car Park Rate:
S$2.00/hr 7am – 6pm, S$3.00 per/entry from 6pm to 7am the following day