iMRS January 2019 Promotion
For the month of January, get a free iMORE (bio-feedback) and iSLRS (sound light relaxation system) worth a total value of SGD 2,160 when you purchase a complete or professional system. With iMORE, you get an optimal intensity adjustment according to your heart rate variable (HRV) reading, minute by minute, taking away the guess work. HRV reading in clinical settings to determine your body’s para-sympatheic and sympathetic responses. iSLRS is an audio-visual brainwave entrainment technology that works in sync with the organ clock for a complete Mind-Body stimulation and relaxation session.
What’s more, you will also get FREE 1-year on-site warranty services for all Singapore based customers.
6/12 Months 0% Interest Installment is available with OCBC Credit Card.
All iMRS system comes with 3 years manufacturer’s default warranty for applicators and controller. iSLRS and iMORE come with 6 months warranty. You can opt to extend the warranty for up to 2 additional years. We are offering a 1+1 extended warranty promotion. With a purchase of 1 year extended warranty, we will give you a 2nd year free.
Omnium1 2.0 Pre-order Promotion
Pre-order Omnium1 version 2.0 now and get a free OmniSpot! From now till the release date, you are entitle for a temporary iMRS system of similar configuration, with free 2-ways replacement shipping when the Omnium1 2.0 is available in stock. Contact us now for more information. Find out more about the new Omnium1 version 2.0 features here.
6/12 Month 0% Interest Installation Plan with OCBC Credit Card available.
Omnium1 2.0 is the first major upgrade since its initial release in 2014 with a major redesign of key hardware components and operating platform. Following is the preview of what is expected in the new 2.0 package.
New Exciting Features:
- User removable battery compartment. This is a very significant improvement as unlike mobile phone or tablets; the Omnium1 system is expected to last for more than 3 years, upward to even 10 years or more with proper care and maintenance. With a removable and exchangable battery, this will help to prolonged the usability period. The other benefit of removable battery feature is it addresses the shipping restriction by many couriers and shipping agencies, as many of them no longer ship electronic components with high-powered lithium batteries. Being able to separate the battery from the tablet easily, now we can have more options for shipping.
- New Tablet housing shape (a P shape) that offers better handling and can also serve as a tablet angled stand for better visibility. This is good for on flat surface (i.e. desktop) display. Also, this new design does make the tablet looks more like a professional control unit instead of normal off-the-mill tablets.
- New optional adapter that allows you to connect three applicators to the new D/A converter at the same time. You will need Omnium1 2.0 tablet to work with this new feature. This is an excellent feature as one of the most common complaints of existing design is the time and effort to change the applicators in between sessions.
- New material for applicators (OmniMat, OmniPad and OmniSpot). While the new applicators were made available since mid-2018 (read post here), this is made official as part of new Omnium1 2.0 package.
- Casing Material for the new D/A converter is housed with additional aluminium cuff, which serves as a perfect layer for heat absorption and dissipation. What this means is it will minimizing overheating of D/A converter that requires a cool-down period between intensive sessions.
- The new battery (18650 lithium batteries) is the similar grade as those used in Tesla electric cars. Lithium batteries and technology is always the Achilles heel of modern portable technologies, and the company has spent a considerable amount of resources and researches in bettering the battery technology for the Omnium1 system.
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating platform, from the earlier Android 4.4.4 KitKat version. This is a significant jump, but may not means a lot if your primary usage is the Omnium1 Apps. Regardless this is still an important update as there are many new Android applications no longer support version 4 and below.
- Pricing for the new Omnium1 2.0 is expected to increase. However, between now and actual release date, you can still pre-order the Omnium1 2.0 system and lock it down at existing price point. Contact us now to find out more about this offer.
Introducing new stretchable cotton flex cover for Omnium1 Omnimat applicator. Removable & washable. Available for order now.
- Price: SGD 77.50 (for Singapore customers, inclusive of 7% sales tax)
- HKD 465 (for rest of Asia) before applicable tax
- USD 59.50 (for Australia and New Zealand) before applicable tax
Contact us for ordering and shipping cost.
The latest Omnium1’s applicators are now covered with the bio-compatible PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC) material that is used in the flagship iMRS system, as compared to the PU leather used in the earlier version. The material is much more durable in all climate conditions, especially in the hot and humid climates. The material also shares the medical certificate used in iMRS, though Omnium1 is not a certified medical system. This is to ensure the Vinyl material is bio-compatible and bio-tested to the required medical requirements.
Contact us for trade-in options.
The Energetic Approach to Health – Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF)
Magnetic field therapy is one of the world’s oldest form of healing. Today, like many other old-age therapies such as acupuncture, qi-gong, ayurvedic, etc., magnetic field therapy is enjoying a true renaissance in the world complementary and alternative medicine. With the advent of technology, latest magnetic field devices using Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) technology can significantly promote vitality, holistic health and wellness according to existing scientific and medical findings.
In this session, we will take a glimpse into the future of energy medicine and what role Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) technology – a very efficient yet a controversially discussed holistic application for many conditions play. We will take you back into a brief history of PEMF, environmental problems, and its health implication.
About the Speaker – Wolfgang Jaksch
Wolfgang Jaksch, a German native, is an international speaker, CEO and founder of Swiss Bionic Solutions. He is one of the visionary leaders in the worldwide development of PEMF. From potential casualty to health, he became the leading provider of PEMF solution for home use worldwide. Apart from lecturing and teaching health benefits of PEMF, he also develops all related products himself together with his own team of engineers and manufacturing facilities.
With effect from January 2018, the price for both the iMRS and Omnium1 systems will be increased by 5-7% across the board globally. According to Swiss Bionic Solutions, this is due to the increased cost of materials and also overall business cost globally. The price has not been adjusted for the last four years, since 2014.
While price increase is never good news for consumers, however, it does reflect a couple of things behind the scene. In the face of more new PEMF products at lower cost in the market, the company chose to increase instead says much about its confidence in their products. The company will continue to offer attractive and valuable promotions every month for all to take advantage of. Don’t miss out this month’s promotion.
Experience the natural wireless charging technology for your body at Booth A30 Fit For Life Exhibition at Mid-Valley Kuala Lumpur, 21-23rd April 2017 (Friday to Sunday) 10am – 7pm.
Early bird registration for our PEMF workshop by Dr. Lim Lit Sing at Summit Hotel, 13th May. Find out more here: http://imrs.sg/pemf-workshop
Starting with immediate effect, you are able to purchase iMRS Omnium1 Extended Warranty for an additional period of 12 or 24 months during your initial system purchase. For existing customers who purchased the Omnium1 system during and before Oct 2016, you are allowed to purchased the extended warranty, provided your main system (i.e. Omnium1 Tablet, D/A converter, Applicators, etc.) are still under warranty. The extended warranty will not cover items that have already exceeded original warranty period. Exceptions are for replacement tablets with serial 20150429-xxxx series. Please contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- The extended warranty applies extended 12 months to the original warranty period. For instance, Carefree Plus 12 will add 12 months to Omnium1 Tablet (12 months + 12 months = total 24 months), Applicators (36 months + 12 months = total 48 months), OmniBrain (6 months + 12 months = total 18 months), and etc.
- The extended warranty has to be purchased during the initial system purchase, except for customers who purchase the system before November 2016, subjected to approval.